1. Nymstar Limited, registered in Seychelles and operating under Exness brand and trademarks (hereinafter referred to as “Exness” or “the Company”) offers a Premier Program (the “Program” or the “Premier Program”) which is a membership type loyalty program offered by the Company to selected clients (hereinafter “Client(s)” or “You” or ”Member(s)”).
2. Please read these Terms and Conditions and ensure you understand the qualification requirements, Premier Benefits and Rewards ( hereinafter “Benefits”).
3. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by the current Terms and Conditions as well as the Client Agreement and General Business Terms which are available on our website at exness.com
4. Premier Program membership is offered at the discretion of Exness. The Company may refuse to offer membership to any client at its absolute discretion.
5. Qualification and entitlement to one of the Premier tiers (Preferred, Elite, Signature) depends on: (1) the lifetime amount of the deposits (in USD) made by each Client from the point of registration of his/her Personal Area; and, (2) the total sum of trading volume (in USD) calculated for each calendar quarter in the same Personal Area.
6. Premier Program calendar quarters are as follows:
Quarter 1 - from the first day of January until the last day of March
Quarter 2 - from the first day of April until the last day of June
Quarter 3 - from the first day of July until the last day of September
Quarter 4 - from the first day of October until the last day of December
Tier qualification/ requalification happens on the first day of the new quarter. The total deposits made up until that date and the sum of the trading volume for the previous (finished) quarter are used to calculate a Client’s tier status.
Here are the qualification criteria for each tier:
Total lifetime deposits
Trading volume per quarter
50 mln USD
100 mln USD
200 mln USD
8. When a Client meets the qualification criteria for a specific tier based on results from the previous quarter, that tier status will be applied for the duration of the new quarter. At the beginning of the next quarter, a Client can requalify and remain in the same tier, downgrade, upgrade or lose the Premier Program membership for the quarter.
9. Lifetime deposits and trading volume are calculated for one Personal Area only.
10. Clients cannot have multiple Premier Program memberships simultaneously.
11. Clients will receive a notification from Exness confirming their tier status for the new quarter. You should contact your dedicated account manager in case you want to track your tier requalification.
12. Premier Program tiers may be changed or revoked at any time at Exness’ absolute discretion.
13. Premier Program benefits and rewards can only be used by the Client for the duration of a Client’s qualification for a specific tier. Should the Client not requalify for any of Premier Program tiers, benefits and rewards will no longer be available.
14. Benefits may be provided by Exness and/or third parties. Exness will not be responsible in any way for the benefits/services provided by third parties. Exness reserves the right to discontinue relationships with Premier Program third parties at any time and will give Premier Program Clients such notice of any discontinuance.
15. Exness reserves the right to change Premier Program benefits and rewards at any time.
16. Premier Program benefits and rewards are not redeemable for cash, refundable or exchangeable. Benefits cannot be purchased by, sold to, bartered or otherwise transferred to other persons.
17. From time to time Exness may run exclusive campaigns, contests and prize draws that are open to Premier Program members only. Specific Terms and Conditions of such initiatives will be communicated separately.
18. All Premier Program members hereby expressly consent and grant permission to Exness to use the Member’s first name, country of residence, performance data and testimonials for publication on any of Exness’ websites and also for Exness marketing objectives. In addition, each Member hereby expressly consents to an interview and grants permission to Exness to publish such interview on social media and/or on Exness’ websites.
19. A Client may terminate his/her Premier Program membership anytime by writing to his/her dedicated account manager, stating that they no longer wish to be a Premier Program Member. Any such termination will result in a loss of all membership benefits and rewards.
20. Exness reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion to terminate the membership of any Client if the Client commits fraud and/or misconduct.
21. Exness reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion to terminate the Premier Program. Should this happen, Exness will notify Premier Program Members in writing 5 working days in advance.
22. Exness processes personal information in order to offer the Premier Program and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, hotel and travel agents, event organizers and regulatory or local authorities, upon request. Exness may, unless otherwise advised, use and publish the information for promotional and marketing purposes. Such information may be derived from email, telephone or any other channel of communication.
23. Exness reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend, suspend, cancel or terminate the Premier Program, any of the benefits, and these Terms and Conditions at any time without bearing any responsibility or liability in this regard.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Exness (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the program, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Exness’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in benefit/prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred by the Client; or (e) use of a benefit including attendance at events included as part of the prize.
25. These Terms and Conditions are made in English and any other language translation is provided as a convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the English text and its translation in any other language, the English text shall prevail.
Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles with registration number 8423606-1 and authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) with licence number SD025. The registered office of Nymstar Limited is at F20, 1st floor, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles. Nymstar Limited is duly authorised to operate under the Exness brand and trademarks.
The information on this website may only be copied with the express written permission of Exness. General Risk Warning: CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs carries a high level of risk thus may not be appropriate for all investors. The investment value can both increase and decrease and the investors may lose all their invested capital. Under no circumstances shall the Company have any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs. Learn More